Emperor Penguin #3 is the currently strongest form of emperor Penguin attacks in the original series. It requires 3 players like in emperor penguin #2. However It is a combination of Death Zone 2 and Emperor Penguin. It was used during the match against Team K.
First Jude jumps and kicks the ball into the sky with David and Caleb. Then Jude whistles with his thumb and calls 5 pinkish-purple penguins. Then they rotate around the ball with their body still . Finally they spin around the ball and hit the ball to the goal.
- Unlike any other Emperor Penguin the penguins where rose pink and white in colour .The rest are of black-white and red-white in colour.
- Unlike the rest it is 3 Dimensional.
- It is the only Emperor Penguin in which 3 players kicks the ball together.
- This move is a combination of Death zone and Emperor Penguin no.2
- The key of this technique was height.